Let's Learn Hangeul^^





Hallo AR’s diary, apa kabar :D
Udah lama banget ga ngurusin ini blog, kangen bangeet :*

Postingan kali ini aku buat special untuk temenku :D 
(I created this post special for my friend Aimee from England :D)

Check this out!!
This’s alphabet in Hangul (Korean language):
Consonant: ㅂ/ㅍ(b/p), ㅊ/ㅈ(ch/j), ㄷ/ㅌ(d/t), ㄱ/ㅋ(g/k), ㅎ(h), ㄹ(l/r), ㅁ(m), ㄴ(n), ㅅ(s) , then..

You can add  before vowels: ㅏ(a), ㅣ(i), ㅜ(u), ㅔ(e), ㅗ(o), ㅓ(eo), ㅐ(ae), ㅡ(eu), ㅑ(ya), ㅠ(yu), (ye), ㅛ(yo), ㅕ(yeo), (yae)
Examples: 아(a), 이(i), 우(u), 에(e), 오(o), 어(eo), 애(ae), 으(eu), 야(ya), 유(yu), 예(ye), 요(yo), 여(yeo), 얘(yae)

But if initial letter use consonant, you not addㅇexamples: 바(ba), 자(ja), 마(ma), 루(ru), 져(jyeo), 더(deo), 너(neo), 라(ra), 씨(ssi), etc
And what’s more, for this »ㅇ« it can be “NG” if it’s in last of word
Examples: 형(hyuNG), 장(jjaNG), 강(kaNG) etc

Are you understand?
I’m sorry cause my English so bad keke~

There are some Korean language, you can use daily:
감사함니다 (kamsahamnida) : thankyou
사랑함니다 (saranghamnida) : I love you
정말 (jeongmal) : really
미안해 (mianhae) : I’m sorry
엄마 (eomma) : mom
아빠 (appa) : dad
언니 (eonni) :  sister- youger sister to elder sister
누나 (noona) : sister- younger brother to elder sister
형 (hyung) : brother- younger brother to elder brother
오빠 (oppa) : brother- younger sister to elder brother
친구 (chingu) : friend

Sekian postingan kali ini..
Semoga bermanfaat ;)


#Salam AR!

Leave a Reply